Vinyl Awning Window
The unique style and ventilation of the vinyl awning window have made it a popular choice to enhance ventilation. The bottom of the window tilts outward by turning the easy-to-use compact folding handle.
It’s a great window for ventilation in foul weather since the style of the window helps to keep water from entering the home. It can also act as an added architectural element in window walls or under other Harvey vinyl double hung and picture windows.Get Homeowner Guide
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with optional ThermaLock glazing (U-Value 0.28)
- ThermaLock 3X glazing option available (U-Value 0.23)
- Easy to use, full-flip folding handles tuck neatly into the cover for a modern, nested appearance that won’t interfere with curtains and blinds or your view
- Available in fixed or venting units
- SCREEN OPTIONS: Aluminum frame; VIEWS, or fiberglass screen wire
Harvey offers a stocked, standard and custom exterior paint spectrum backed by a 10-year limited warranty against cracking, peeling or discoloration.
Harvey hardware is sleek, durable and functional.
Factory Applied Exterior Casing and Fully Assembled Trim Kits make finishing the job quick and easy.
Harvey has various glass packages designed to meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Grid styles and type as well as sash orientation can all be customized to your style.
What screen size, type and mesh material to select is an important last step in finishing the window customization process.