Vinyl Garden Window
Vinyl garden windows provide lots of light and operatable casements allow air circulation. Garden windows are also fairly easy for a contractor to install. By nature of their construction, they are very exposed to the elements, so it is important to choose an energy-efficient vinyl garden window to keep the interior of your home comfortable. Our custom-designed garden windows will give your home the added flair and comfort you are looking for.
Units come standard in white frame/laminate 4-9/16" jamb, and a choice of birch or oak veneer for the shelf and seat board.Get Homeowner Guide
- High performance 1″ insulating glass with option of Low-E/Argon glazing
- Only vinyl garden window on the market today with an AAMA Certified R-50 rating (units 60-1/2″ x 60-1/2″ and smaller)
- Adjustable glass shelf (with polished edges and brackets/standards) can be added.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35° pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity
- Twin sealing, fully screened, operating casements with external glazing for improved weather protection
- Exterior grade plywood headboard, seatboard and jamb are 1-1/4″ for excellent structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed
- R-50 “Coastal Rating” available
Hardware colors default to match the interior color choice.
Grid styles and type as well as sash orientation can all be customized to your style.