Majesty Gliding Window
Optimize fresh air and sunlight without compromising space or energy efficiency.
Majesty wood gliding windows offer many design options – grids, hardware, and exterior colors – to fit in beautifully with your remodeling or new construction plans. These units slide by each other horizontally making them ideal for locations that can not accommodate an outward opening window.
Get Homeowner Guide
Because Majesty wood windows are custom made, that means no additional carpentry is required, allowing for a more efficient installation and just the right fit.
- 2 and 3-Lite design options with routed sash standard
- Recessed sweep lock
- 3-Lite configurations available in 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 (equal) or 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 (QHQ) sash splits
- Double locks on frame heights greater than 34.5″
- One piece aluminum sill
- Factory applied flexible nail fin and drip cap
- 4-9/16″ jamb depth standard; 6-9/16″ factory applied extension jambs available
- Fiberglass screen included; VIEWS screen and other options available
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ThermaLock glazing
- Solid pine interior with aluminum clad exterior
Standard Lock Finishes
5/8" Grids Between Glass
1" Grids Between Glass
5/8" Simulated Divided Lites
1" Simulated Divided Lites